Saturday, September 26, 2009

Friends.......

They say a Good Friend is hard to find...

The kind that you keep for SOOOO many years that they feel like Family.  The Kind that you don't see at all, for years on end and when you get together it's like you've never been apart. Then you have the type of Friends that you just have a connection with, you don't have to say anything or do anything  and the connection is just there. I don't know many people my age that can say they are still Friends with say, someone that was with them freshman year in High School or Graduated with them.  

I guess I'm REALLY blessed.  I Have a long list of Life Long Friends all of which I am thankful for.  They are all different but I Love them all the same.  They know who I was, who I am and believe in who I will become.  

Unfortunately, my page will not allow me to show them all...But they KNOW who they are. However, below you will find the latest addition to my List...I'm not talking acquaintance or just people you know.  I am talking a REAL Friend......You know,,,,,,the kind that are so hard to find =)

We have encouraged each other throughout our careers & being that we are both such creative creatures we just clicked. The benefits???......She is a natural in front of my camera & My hair is always well kept ;)   

My Camera and My Hair are both gonna miss her dearly.....but it's the Company  & Chats as we both enjoyed our coffee together that I will miss the most. 



No comments:

Post a Comment