Monday, November 30, 2009

Giving Thanks

Well This post is well overdue. Since My Life has been in a little bit of chaos it has been a little difficult to update my blog. It would seem that everywhere I went there was No INTERNET. How did we ever live without it before. So In My Travels I was able to spend Thanksgiving with a very special person. I am ever so grateful to the Lord for placing her in my LIFE. She Made a great meal I only get credit for helping and the table was set to Give Thanks.

Everyone has different traditions. I believe this is definitely NOT the day for paper plates. I think It is SOOOO important to Thank GOD for our Blessings. That the fine china should be pulled out even if that means washing the dishes by hand ;).
I am Thankful for So Many things!!! I can't begin to name them all but Mostly I Thank God for My Husband and My Children. They Fill My Life With Love and well even though they are part of the Chaos.... I am Happy to Live with Them.


No comments:

Post a Comment