Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Luis.......


I can remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. I am so grateful that through photography I can always go through our photo albums and enjoy the memories of those moments we shared....

He says.......I don't do him any justice in this image.
He was about 16. I think at the time, it really brought out his personality. As you can see he wasn't all that happy about modeling for me. Teenagers aren't all that happy in general ;) I think he looks just as handsome as he always is. (I may be biased though)

Time has Passed and today he is 19......
I was lucky enough to spend some quality time with him last week. I grabbed my camera and reluctantly he posed, this time with a smile....I didn't get as many images as I liked, we were interrupted and then time ran out. I am grateful even for these few, as he lives far away and I can't see him all that much. I did however enjoy our time together very much :)
I would like him to know that I Love him dearly and Wish him a Very Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment