Friday, August 27, 2010

Meet Erika...

She's my Niece =)
She is short, sweet, beautiful, easy going, kind and Loving.

I have much to thank her for, but I'll just name a few......
  • If I need a sitter she's there...
  • For all those days of summer in 2007 that she gave up to stay home with me, while I sat in a wheel chair and couldn't do much for myself. I need her to Know how very special that was to me & how much I appreciate her.
  • For getting excited about Grey's Anatomy with me ;)
  • Even for just "chillin" with me when I need company.
  • Oh and Thanks soooo much for posing for my camera....Just because I want to BLOG!!!
Adolescence can be a very confusing time...So many decisions to make while trying to find out who you really are and what you like.

The best advice I can give is what I say to my own children......Make Good Choices, always think before you act and treat others as you wish to be treated.

I Love you Erika and I am here for you ALWAYS.........




No comments:

Post a Comment