Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Art Of Photography



I am amazed everyday that goes by at what my camera can capture. I really feel that what I do best is Portrait and Wedding Photography and that is what I have focused my business on. However, Every so often when I am not really working but just out with the family and my camera of course (Never leave home without it ;)  I capture natural beauty that is God's Creation..

Who knew that a simple Log on the edge of a lake could look like THIS. It's in those moments that I appreciate looking at things differently.  I am not a Fine Art Photographer, I can only someday aspire to be one, but I do Consider my Photography a form of ART.

A photograph is life distilled and preserved for eternity. An expressive face, a fleeting moment in nature, an abstract shape ~ these are the fundamentals of photography. A photograph conveys, in a way no words can, a sense of the mystery and beauty of life, nature, and the achievements of mankind. 


I will continue to grow my business in Portrait and Wedding Photography, but if I come across that fleeting moment in nature I will enjoy capturing that too =)


May The Lord Bless Your Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment