Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Boom......


Is it me or are there A Lot of babies being born lately??? It might just be me but I've had a few expectant mom's come before my camera this year.  I have been debating about when to open a Maternity Portfolio on my website www.violetfotos.com, but after this shoot I am convinced, I'm ready.

I must say that I LOVE this type of Photography Session. As I may have mentioned in a previous post I loved being with child all three times ;)  Having a baby is one of the most wonderful experiences in this world and certainly worthy of  documenting.  I take great pride in capturing these images to be cherished not just by the couple but by the unborn child still in the womb.  One day their child will be showing these images to their own children. 
I had the opportunity to have these first time parents-to-be in front of my camera to document some of those precious quiet moments that will soon be just a memory.....






Congrats to the Mom and Dad to be. I look forward to meeting the baby real soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment