Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Dream Giver.....

I have recently started reading this book by Bruce Wilkinson. It's titled The Dream Giver. It's part of a book club of sorts.  The women's church group....Women of Wisdom are reading it and I have joined in.

I don't know yet what everyone else's response is to the book, only a few comments on Facebook here and there.  There will be a meeting to discuss the book, that should be fun.

I find it amazing that I feel like this book is speaking directly to ME... The book is about a person named Ordinary who lives in Familiar is given a dream and decides to pursue it.  Oh but to pursue our dreams we Must Step out of our Comfort Zone.

I got through the first half on the first day I couldn't seem to put it down. It has inspired me in all sorts of ways.  I mean I DO have Big DREAMS myself.  This book is a stepping stone to help me get there. I encourage you to go out and buy it as soon as you can. Because Everybody has a dream....even if you don't know what it is yet......


Be Blessed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment