Monday, December 6, 2010

Digital Point n Shoot...

I am a Canon Girl all the way baby!!!

That's my answer to the question I'm often asked.

My friends and family always ask me what camera they should buy...Truth is I don't have a point n shoot camera...

I gave mine away when I bought my Professional Camera, not realizing at the time that I should always have a camera in my pocket for those fleeting moments that I want to just pull my camera out of my pocket.  Don't get me wrong I LOVE my camera but the reality is I can't always carry it around in my pocket and I always use it to work but I think it's time to get something that I can also have when I'm at Play.  Realisticly unless I am just going to shoot, I can't take my camera to the beach :)

So I did a little research and I thought I would share it.  The Powershot G12 comes very highly recommended. (It's on My wish list)




Features






Option two is also highly recommended and with a lower price tag.




Features



I hope that this can be of help to someone...Maybe a Santa that might be looking for something to get for a special someone.

All of this information can be found at www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras and soooo much more.

Happy Monday!!!
:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a canon girl too! I have the Canon G10 I got it a couple of years ago and still loving it!

    ReplyDelete