Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Beginnings....

Anne Ruthman Says.......I shoot **** ******* Photography....

It caused me to take a step back, Look at my work, Look at what I do best, and go back to the begining.  Search within ME.  I was able to even go back to my notes and to figure out that she was right and wasn't the only person with that opinion.

I am her New Intern and very blessed to have acheived that position for it is filled with learning from a great person who can teach you so much about yourself.

Our first meeting was very intense left me with so much knowledge that was in me but I hadn't seen before.  I learned so much my head wanted to explode =) Already I have learned so much and I look forward to learning so much more on my venture with her this year.

I can't spill the beans just yet...but I am excited for all the new things happening for me in 2011. It's going to be a great year.

I'll fill you in on the *** soon...I promise I'm working hard ;)

Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment