Monday, May 2, 2011

The Branding Journey, Part 2....

I just wanted to follow up on the previous blogpost about My branding Journey that I wrote here and here.  Like I mentioned before The Task of finding a designer has not been the easiest.

With many thanks to my friend Debbie Davis of Jared and Debbie Photography for the referral, it was all made possible and within budget. =)

I put in my request and worked with several designers that had very different styles of working.  Some I knew right away I couldn't get what I needed, but there were 2 that I really worked with in depth. While both did an amazing job I could only use one. I had to choose.  The choice however was not just the logo design itself it was more about the whole branding experience.  It was more about how I wanted to be looked at, and perceived, an online presence, if you will.

My Choice came from Mandolin Productions....Manda is from Enterprise, Alabama and she does an amazing job on Design as well as Fabulous Photography...I really enjoyed my time working with her.


Without further ado, I present to you.... 



The New Brand

Artistic Fashion and Lifestyle Photography 

Feel free to head on over to my Website to check it out the changes!!


A Special Thanks to Anne Ruthmann and Manda Koolis for all your help in finding the right elements to represent Me and My Brand.  You Ladies ROCK!!!


Thanks Soooo Much Manda for pulling it all together!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment