Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Mother's Love

Not many things can be compared to a Mother's Love.  I really believe that the only thing greater than a Mother's Love is the Love of God.

As moms the responsibilities are endless. We have to be teachers, nurses, housekeepers, cooks, chauffeurs, counselors, friends, peacemakers and this list could go on forever.... But yet, we always find the energy and desire to be all those things. It all comes so natural. Sometimes we even do UNnatural things to protect them like run into the middle of the road without looking just to protect a little one. (true story ;)

They grow up and we eventually have to let go. We still care, worry and pray that our children make good decisions. All we can do when they are gone is pray God's blessings over them and let God do the rest. Hoping all the while that what you taught them while you had them stays with them.  Not the easiest task for a Mother but with God all things are possible.

In Honor of Mother's Day I have gone back through my files to find some mommies to share with you.   It's my way of wishing every Mother out there a Wonderful Mother's day!! 

 
I personally don't get the opportunity to get many pictures taken of me with my kids. (I'm usually the one taking the pictures) Being that my oldest is 20 and no longer lives at home, I don't have a picture with all 3 of my kids :- /  The one below of me and my two younger children was taken by Anne Ruthmann Photography.
However, on the rare occasions he makes an appearance I do get a photo even if it's with my phone ;)






































I Love Being Their Mother!!!  It's the Best Job in this World :)

No comments:

Post a Comment