Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blast from the Past

I've been doing some digging into my older hard drives.  I've been taking a real hard look at the types of images I produce.  I realized that I, like most Photographers, pick out my favorites from a session, then I walk away. I am quite happy about what I've chosen and consider them to be the best.

However, If you know me at all you'll know that I'm shutter happy ;) so there are quite a number of images are taken during a session.  These cameras shoot alot of frames per second so it's easy to get a ton of images. So what happens to the ones that you don't "choose" you ask? Well....they sit on a hard drive hoping to be discovered someday.  =)

I was choosing some images and screen sharing with my good friend and Designer Manda Koolis and she discovered a session that I had barely touched. It was a few years back so they were buried pretty deep. I am constantly taking images and editing so it's the rare occasion that I am looking into a different year's files. When she asked "Why aren't those on your website?" I said....hmmm..."that's a good Question".

I realized then, that some of these amazing images hadn't even been edited. Well I think it's about time they were discovered and Shared.....So here they are.

















































































I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did.  Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment