Thursday, June 16, 2011

Expecting the unexpected....

Babies are blessings from God, although sometimes they come at unexpected times. However cute and lovely they may be, they do some amazing things to our bodies.  It's becoming more and more common to document these changes.  I had the oppurtunity to do this session and I am amazed at the outcome.

I don't generally like to toot my own horn..but in this case I feel like I captured in a wonderful way exactly what we were looking for. Although this session was scheduled and cancelled numerous times, when we least expected it is when we had the opportunity. So we seized the moment and I was able to create these Amazing Images that she will one day be able to share with her baby.

In the words of the man who holds her heart.....She is the sexiest pregnant lady he has ever seen ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment