Friday, July 1, 2011

Makin Lollipops

Creative I AM ;)

I was recently helping my neice make some lollipop's for her baby shower.  I have been known to be a little creative.  I have a tote full of rubber stamps, paper, gitter glue, ink...all that fun stuff.  We created some baby rattle thank you tags and wrapped the lollipops in Ribbon (my favorite).  We made baby carriages, rattles, saftey pins and even a priness tiara.  It was a ton of fun and little bit of work.  Time shared with family even while doing crafts is time to be cherished.

I tried to document the lollipop making but I kinda had my hands full of chocolate ;) So I didn't get many images, as the chocolate won the war. LOL.

So here's just a few images that I did manage to snap.

Enjoy!!  Happy Friday!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment