Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Time Flies and Things Change

Wow... This was one of the first images I took with my New DSLR when I started studying Photography at CDIA BU.  When I look back, I can't believe how things change with time. You see this is My Little Big Girl.  Well, she's not so little anymore, actually she is way taller than me now.  I Love her to pieces but then, If you follow my blog at all you know how much my own children make thier apperances.  It's a mother's love =) I just can't help myself. 

Anyway, back to the photographs. I love going back into the multiple hard drives that I have and find older photographs that I can now make look way better with everything I've learned.  Remember I hadn't even begun my studies and this was the very first project. We had to get as many faces as possible.  I am posting the original Raw image. (really bad I know-.-) The purpose is so you can see what I have done with the image. Yes it's the same exact image in Raw. I have just worked on it and have applied different treatments to it. I am very happy with the results all of them ;) 

This is SOC and very badly exposed, I know ;) But, Hey! Cut me some slack I was a newbie ;) 

This has my Glamour Color treatment applied to it in Photoshop.

I love creamy warm tones, so this has an aged, faded Photo effect. 

Black & White. I Love the Black & White because when I look at the image, my eye goes directly to the most important part of the image. In this case, as the project stated, her FACE. 

By the way, this is while we were at the doctors office. She wasn't too happy about it. These were the days when I refused to put my camera down, It was attached to me ;)  So yes, I photographed my child while we waited for the Doc ;)

Happy Wednesday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment