Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Beautiful New England Weather...

It's been a mild winter to say the least. We had no snow at all at christmas, which is rare in New England. We had 60 degree weather in January. So when February kicked in and we got our first real storm of the season no one seemed to be bothered by it. However beautiful it is, when you are expecting a blizzard 2 days later bringing a foot of snow, people get annoyed. I on the other hand am very content. I am a New England Girl through and through. I don't believe there's any amount of Love for the tropics that can drag me away from the beautiful changing seasons of New England.  Here the joke is... "if you don't like the weather in New England just wait a Minute (because that's how quickly it changes)'  
Well this beautiful weather will soon pass there are only 40 days until Spring with summer following at 133 days..it won't be long so enjoy it while it lasts. 

I love how the sun was bouncing off all the snow covered trees bright and early in the morning.  I'm glad I had the opportunity to be able to capture and share these. 

Happy Snow filled Tuesday!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment