Monday, February 8, 2016

Mi Bella Isla (My beautiful Island)

In my life I haven't had much opportunity to travel, not for lack of desire. There was always just something more important. This past year I had someone convince me that it's extremely important for yourself to just get away.  So when the opportunity arose I grabbed it. I have no regrets. I would do it all over again. I had been to Puerto Rico a few other times, but never had I seen it like I saw it this time. The wonderful thing is that I was able to capture it through my lens and bring it home to treasure it for a lifetime.

This view is HOME...My mother's home that is, sitting on the porch enjoying my coffee and watching the sunrise. I was amazed.





























This view is from Juncos, Puerto Rico. I spent a lot of summers out here as a child. I couldn't appreciate it then, like I do now. 

When you choose to visit Puerto Rico, you won't want to miss this spot. It connects San Juan and Loiza.. It's Called PiƱones and it's breathtaking!

You will be able to eat all of the wonderful typical Puerto rican foods in what we call kioskitos...
Shown here is an Alcapuria and un Relleno de Platano.  Enjoy with Ice cold Corona from the Island...

Then...You just go sit by the edge of the ocean to hear those waves crash and enjoy your company along with your beer...Like I did <3






No comments:

Post a Comment