Monday, September 17, 2018

For the Love of Weddings..

I am a hopeless romantic. I can't help myself. I don't just LOVE weddings, I am IN LOVE with weddings. If you've ever been in a relationship, I bet you know exactly what I am talking about. (tee hee tee hee)

When I see Wedding Photography my heart skips a beat. It's not the reason I became a photographer, because as far as I am concerned,  I became a photographer in the 70's with a 110 film camera and that contraption you used to put on top of the camera. I was VERY VERY young. 😉 It is however the reason I studied Photography at Center for Digital Imaging Arts Boston University.

What I found out is that Wedding Photography is extremely hard work. You have to have been the main photographer at a wedding to understand. I haven't had a wedding client in the past 2years. I have been focused on several other things in my life. That being said, I am here. I am working on refreshing all of my marketing and over then next week I will be sharing a few photography aspects using the images from the same wedding.

I will begin with These....an antique color processing. That's how I felt in the moment. The ambience we were feeling here.
 And then a Black and White. I am a lover of black and white.
You can decide which version you like best. I don't outsource. I do all the editing myself, as well as going through all 1209 Images shot at this wedding. So I'm biased on the decision making.... Happy Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment